Medical Escort Logistics Guidelines in Air Ambulance and Commercial Aircraft
We are delighted to present you the course that our CEO Monica Fortea has prepared for Aeroclass.org
Very soon, available at www.aeroclass.org/app/courses
This course will provide you with air ambulance and commercial aircraft medical repatriation guidelines.
The Medical Escort Logistics Guidelines is a course that aims to teach and guide all the professionals who are acting as a Medical Escort in air ambulance (AA) and commercial aircraft (CA), not from the medical but from the logistics organization perspective. This course will follow the different steps of a repatriation from the beginning up to the end when the patient has reached their destination.
Professionals who already specialize in HEMS or fixed-wing medical transport and work in some of those services will benefit from this course as they will be able to perform a commercial plane repatriation or an air ambulance transport, following the established procedures of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Explain the proper steps from the beginning of the repatriation to the delivering of the patient at destiny
- Provide an overview of the necessary documents to carry during the repatriation
- List the mandatory documents to sign by a patient or relatives before travelling
Who should attend
- Flight doctors and nurses already working in HEMS and FWAA areas
- Pilots and co-pilots
- Other crew members, involved in a mission